October 17, 2014

Spill It!: Political Style



Laura Dunn, is the British gal behind Political Style, a brilliantly refreshing blog that proves there's more to fashion than just peonies and macarons. Her background in journalism and politics and love for fashion blend well in creating engaging topics about culture and style.

So...Laura, what are your "must haves" you're stashing in your pencil case?!

1. 
Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 - a lifesaver for chapped lips. This pear flavor is delicious! 

2. Bobbi Brown SPF15 Tinted Moisturizer - essential daily coverage and great for touch-ups throughout the day!

3. 
Two hair grips - for when stray hair becomes a problem!

4. Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker perfume rollerball - the smell of fresh scent provides a pick-me-up when I need it the most.

5. USB- I carry this everywhere and it has a copy of my important documents, blog information and the novel I am currently writing.

6. Bobbi Brown Cream Blush - for when I need a splash of color on my cheeks! 

7. Colorful Sharpies - to brighten up note taking! 




Thanks for sharing, Laura!


Be sure to hop over and say hello to Laura at Political Style!


No comments:

Post a Comment